Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Counting down the days . . .

For the past month, Brian and I have been praying for this little guy NOT to come early. Brian had sporadic residency interviews all across the country and every time he left we prayed our hearts out that this kid would hold out just a little longer. We may have prayed too hard. I think our little buddy has permanently ingrained in him that he needs to stay put. Now that it is safe for him to come, he seems perfectly content where he is. If he doesn't come on his own over the remainder of this week, they are going to induce me on Monday morning (which terrifies me). Let the fun begin . . .


6 comments:

  1. Ummm, eat eggplant, drink raspberry LEAF tea, walk....
    I can't believe he's going to be here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I hope he makes an appearance soon.

    Can you believe it's already go time?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah!!! How exciting! The time is almost here. You will just be so in love with him when he gets here :) You both will be such great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear how things go!!!! Good luck and you're in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be praying for ya Brittany!!! Everything will go well - you'll see. I was soooo nervous with my first, but it was all in vain - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it all goes and see your sweet baby! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete