Adventures in the hills of Tennessee
No way! I LOVE spaghetti-ohs!!! (Well, actually, I think I have to be REALLY hungry to actually "enjoy" them.)
P.S. Will you please include at least several pictures of James in all your posts? Thank you.
Blah, I agree. Tim actually likes them, though. The raviolis were my fav. I've always wondered if I would still like them...
I have disliked them since my roommate at BYU ate them every morning for breakfast! There is nothing like cooking spaghetti-ohs at 6 am to really change your appetite! Jill
I understand that so well! For me it wasn't ONLY spaghetti-ohs but also pretty much every canned pasta that Campbells makes.
hehe, I only like them on toast : ) xoxox I can't believe you are moving!! It has been way too long since we've seen eachother!!
Have you tried split pea soup lately?
Is that why I never liked them?
RIP, taste for Spaghettios. Bummer.
No way! I LOVE spaghetti-ohs!!! (Well, actually, I think I have to be REALLY hungry to actually "enjoy" them.)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Will you please include at least several pictures of James in all your posts? Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBlah, I agree. Tim actually likes them, though. The raviolis were my fav. I've always wondered if I would still like them...
ReplyDeleteI have disliked them since my roommate at BYU ate them every morning for breakfast! There is nothing like cooking spaghetti-ohs at 6 am to really change your appetite! Jill
ReplyDeleteI understand that so well! For me it wasn't ONLY spaghetti-ohs but also pretty much every canned pasta that Campbells makes.
ReplyDeletehehe, I only like them on toast : ) xoxox I can't believe you are moving!! It has been way too long since we've seen eachother!!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried split pea soup lately?
ReplyDeleteIs that why I never liked them?
ReplyDeleteRIP, taste for Spaghettios. Bummer.
ReplyDelete