A couple of months ago, my little sister brought James this outfit back from one of her latest excursions to Africa. At the time, the outfit was so long, I thought we'd have to wait months before it would fit him. Two months later, it fits him perfectly. My little boy is growing up way too fast!

(It says "Who Is the Tallest in Africa?" The giraffe is the geekiest looking version of a giraffe I have ever seen, but I can't help but love it!) Thanks, Amy!
Um he is so long! I love the geeky giraffe, he looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously he is one of the cutest boys I have ever seen. Darling!
ReplyDeletewhat do you mean geekiest? It's ADORABLE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOOK AT his SWEET SMILE!!!!! I love him!!! Kate likes those darn soothies too..... a few more weeks and I am taking it away
ReplyDeletefrom Lorena:
ReplyDeleteWow, he IS growing up so fast! He doesn't look like a newborn anymore. He is so so cute. I really can't wait for him and Michael to meet.
He is so adorable! He could get away with anything, especially with his smile.
ReplyDeletethe giraffe outfit is adorable. and it's really a good thing for a boy to be tall.
ReplyDelete