Before I get back to Knoxville and spend every waking second of the next few weeks unpacking (because there is a LOT to unpack), I thought I'd post a picture of our new house. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to live in a real house with an actual garage, plenty of storage space, and a yard of our very own (which also means someone will have to mow the lawn . . . guess who that will probably end up being?).If anyone has any lifelong dreams of visiting Dollywood or Davy Crockett country, now is your chance. We've got lots of room for visitors!
Soooo jealous! We would do anything just for a balcony! Did you sell your house in Richmond?
ReplyDeleteabsolutely beautiful! Wish we lived closer and I would definitely be signing up for a visit to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteWEEEEE! YEhaw! YOu still need to send me the link, I still need to send you our address...:) PS I don't think the 'Richman's are in Richmond" anymore. Boo.
ReplyDeleteCute place! It's like you're grown-ups. I stand in awe. :)
ReplyDeletePS- We miss your faces already.
Very cute! Can't wait to see what you do wtih the inside! Hope you guys are well.
ReplyDeleteCute house! We miss having a garage and mowing lawns from our first house in UT. You'll love it; even though it is extra work it's your house so it won't be too bad!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous/ happy for you! It's darling.
ReplyDeletelooks so nice!
ReplyDelete