Exactly one year ago today, my belly the size of Texas and my ankles resembling bowling balls, I went to the hospital to be induced. We all know that didn't go so well. Over 24 hours later, James finally arrived via c-section, screaming and hollering. 365 days later, on the eve of his first birthday, he is screaming and hollering in his bed refusing to go to sleep for the night. Happy birthday to you, James! I can't add anything to what has already been said about being a first-time mother, so I won't re-hash it here. I'll just say that screaming or not, I sure do love my little boy and can't imagine the world without a James Brian in it. 
Dear James.
ReplyDeleteYou have the coolest parents in the whole world. Your dad's cool, but I am especially partial to your mother. I hope you know how lucky you are little man. I miss hanging out with you and how funny you were in Sacrament meeting every week, I know France does too. I can't wait till your old enough to talk and you can tell your parents to move to the West Coast, we'll work on that one together ok?
You're a stud!
Love, Lindsay
A year already?! Happy birthday, sweet baby James.
ReplyDeleteAwww! Happy Birthday, James!
ReplyDeletefrom Lorena:
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday little Chuck!
I heard that aunt Mays taught you to do a cool trick and act like a monkey. What a little cutie. Tell your mom to post a video of that!
I miss that boy already. Happy birthday little buddy!
ReplyDeleteOh my little Jamers, already one and cute as ever. I sure do miss that little boy. I can't imagine a world without him either. I can't wait to see you guys again, LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I agree with Lorena, you should post a picture of him being a monkey, it's pretty darn cute.
He is such an adorable little boy!
ReplyDeleteJames, enjoy your birthday cake...tell your parents to please get photos of that moment. I love you...kisses from Grandma and Grandpa!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to James! It goes by so fast ... why can't pregnancy be the same?!!?? :) Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday James! You are one handsome little man.
ReplyDelete