I like to think that I've always appreciated my mom. But I don't think I fully appreciated all that she sacrificed and did for us until I had James. The pregnancy alone made me appreciate her ten fold. I was so swollen and achey with just one in there, so I don't know how she handled it with two. It hurts just to think about it. A simple "thank you" doesn't even cut it.
James alone tires me out beyond belief. How my mom chased around three kids all under the age of three is mind boggling to me. I couldn't do it. I won't do it. I absolutely refuse to even consider it. So thank you, mom, for all the countless hours of sleep you no doubt went without.
Thank you for taking care of us back then and for continuing to take care of us now. We still need you now just as much as we did back then. We love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Oh, and this little boy needs his grandma, so please visit soon!
Oh my gosh, those pictures are darling.
ReplyDeleteWe have the greatest mom, EVER! Love her.
Happy Birthday Mama Candrian! James...you are getting too big too fast.
ReplyDeleteLove both the photos...they make me smile. Thank you for everything! Kisses and hugs for my little grandson and you too!
ReplyDelete