First of all, this was Brian's idea--an act of his crazy spontaneity. We didn't even dress up for our ward Trunk or Treat earlier this week. The reason? I just plain dislike Halloween. If I could do away with one holiday, this would be it. I don't like the spooky (or trying to be cutesy) decor; the eerie side of the holiday totally creeps me out. I don't even like the costumes. I guess I'm just boring like that. I remember being relieved when I was told I was too old to dress up anymore (how old was that? 11? 12?). But, I do think it's really sad that kids can't wear costumes to school these days. That's just pushing all these new age school restrictions too far.
Anyway, James was our little dinosaur this year. Gosh how I love this kid (even though he has been refusing naps since we took his binky away last week and that has made for some very cranky moments).

Does he not like pictures, or is he just a hater of Halloween, too?
ReplyDeleteHa! I love that he hates his costume. That made me laugh. Lots.
ReplyDeleteJames must take after you, Britt, and have the same type of "love" for Halloween.
ReplyDeleteSo cute...love your and Brains costumes!
ReplyDelete