She is sure growing fast. She's huge. HUGE. She's talking up a storm these days and smiling and laughing a ton. She's my little buddy, too. She gets upset if I set her down and walk away or if she can't see me. She definitely still resembles her big brother, but she's also becoming her own little person.
She's to the point where I wish she'd just stay small longer but I'm getting glimpses of her personality and I also can't wait to see who she becomes. It's crazy to think that when we leave Tennessee in two years she'll be about the age James is now. I'm already predicting toddler girl drama.

I think she's looking more like you. She's a doll.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! I'm glad you were able to post this. I found an old video of James squacking at Amy when he was little & she reminds me of him too. It'd be funny if they both turn out to be little chattering people.
ReplyDeleteAw, I can't believe she's grown so much since I last saw her...now, isn't that a better way of saying your child is getting huge without telling you she's huge? You're welcome. :) Please don't make me wait until October to see you guys again...you still need to meet your nephew.
ReplyDeleteOh she is CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI hope we have another girl one day so I can name her Olivia and call her Livy. Because knowing you call your little lady Livy makes me want to melt.
OKAY LITTLE CHICA! Stop growing right now!!!! Seriously, not okay that I haven't seen her yet!!!! I love you little one, you just wait till I get my hands on you!
ReplyDelete