Well, almost anyway. This pretty girl is about 2.5 seconds away from being a full-pledged, real deal crawling baby. She's so close.
She's almost seven-months-old and is a super happy girl and an awesome napper. Now if she would just start sleeping at night like I thought babies this age were supposed to (she is horrendous--I don't even want to talk about it), she'd be close to perfect.
I can't believe how big she's getting! In my head she's still a newborn!
ReplyDeleteWell, at least she takes naps...although, Preston does sleep well at night. I guess you can't have both, one or the other, otherwise, what patience would your child be teaching you!? :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see her soon! And Mr. Fireman.
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! What a fun stage ... minus her sleeping woes! Sorry about that Brittany. That is no fun at all.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!!!! LOVE HER!
ReplyDeleteShe's cute. I wish I could have come last weekend. We could commiserate about how bad our babies are sleeping. Every two hours on the dot for Allie.......
ReplyDelete7 months! I can't believe it! She is just too cute!
ReplyDelete