The Livster is officially eight months old. She's crawling around like a speed demon. She can get from one end of the house to the other in the blink of an eye. She's pulling herself up and even trying to stand on her own. She's not strong enough for that yet but she doesn't care. She tries anyway.
She is a major copycat. It's pretty much the cutest thing in the world. My favorite is if you pucker your lips and make a kissing sound, she will do it right back. Same with clicking your tongue and spitting. I love it.
She can clap and wave, which is also totally adorable. I can already tell she has a sense of humor and is going to be a total drama queen.
Here she is on Halloween with her handsome dad. You'll notice she's not in a costume. I hate Halloween, so sue me.
James has a love-hate relationship with her these days. It probably started around the time she started crawling and trying to take all his toys.
This isn't the best photo, but captures her personality perfectly. If she's awake and fed she's usually quite happy.
She's pretty much a total doll these days, except for one minor detail . . . she still doesn't understand that going to bed at night means you're supposed to sleep until morning! She does about three to four hour increments all night long. Ahhh! When will the torture end!? I keep hoping one night it'll just click, but no such luck just yet. Until then, if I'm cranky or totally anti-social, you'll know why. Not getting enough sleep sure takes a lot out of me.
Not sleeping is the worst. The WORST! I'm seriously not looking forward to that in a few months.
ReplyDeleteI love your children.
ReplyDeleteI hope your precious girl starts sleeping for you! She is just absolutely gorgeous and happy and I wish I could spend time with you and your babies. Oh, and glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks dressing up for Halloween is dumb. Costumes are the last thing I want to spend money on :) Anyway, LOVE the pictures of your family!
ReplyDeleteGracie doesn't sleep through the night either! And she's a chunky, happy baby just like the Liv. Man, what gives?!
ReplyDeletePS- I love your baby's cheeks. She is a-dorable!
Dear Livy. The fact that you exist and I haven't kissed your chubster cheeks of adorable-ness is against the universe. Let's make this happen.
ReplyDeletexo,
Love, Lindsay
So cute! Allie stopped doing every 2 hours at night and now does every 3. Help us. I am exhausted.
ReplyDeleteI also hate Halloween. We are bribing our kids next year, maybe a vacation instead.
I still can't get over how grown-up Jamers is looking. I just love them.
ReplyDeleteI hope she starts sleeping better soon! No fun! I can't believe how big James and Livy are! I feel like I have not seen them in FOREVER!!!
ReplyDelete