Even though vacationing with Brian's family is a different experience from my own family, I still love spending time with them. I think I got lucky in the in-law department. I can't imagine having better in-laws! Going to Palm Springs without golfing at least once was not an option for Brian. So while the guys went golfing, the girls went shopping. That's what I call a vacation! The guys had a great time sweating it out in the heat. Brian says he did pretty well, but by the looks of these pictures it looks like he spent some time in the sand!
My favorite part of the trip was taking an aerial tram 2 1/2 miles up the side of a mountain. The atmosphere on the top was completely different than what we left on the bottom. It was about 30-degrees cooler at the top so we spent a few hours hiking around and enjoying the "cooler" (75-degrees) climate.
I don't know that I'll ever go back to Palm Springs -- I like the beach way too much -- but it was great while it lasted!
Yeah for the blogness!
ReplyDeleteYou spelled edge wrong. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're definitely not ADD! I'm exactly the same way... you should move to Chicago so we can take girl weekends while our boys are busy!!!!
ReplyDelete