Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



I don't know what I'd do without this man. He's always had a special place in my heart and I cherish every moment I get with him--especially now that we live thousands of miles apart. I think it took me awhile to find the right guy to marry because no one came close to comparing to my dad.




Thanks, Dad, for always being there for me. Thanks for flying out to the East Coast to see us at least 3 (sometimes more) times a year. Thanks for holding us to high standards and teaching us to be our best. Thanks for always keeping the Gospel strong in our home and for being a good example. Thanks for having a great sense of humor and for always making me laugh. Thanks for always knowing the right thing to say and do. And most importantly, thanks for being my dad! I sure do love you!

Lastly, Brian wouldn't be the man he is without the great example of his father. I had an easy time transitioning into the Richman family partly because Brian's dad was so wonderful and made me feel so welcome.



Happy Father's Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love fathers...particularly ours!!! He's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the old school pictures of your mom and dad from the late 70's/early 80's. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, that last one me, lorena, not rob. that comment would make no sense from him. :)

    ReplyDelete