Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

July 14, 2007
We made it to two -- the best decision I've ever made! I love you, Brian!

10 comments:

  1. YEAH! HAPPY TWO YEARS YOU GUYS! MISS YA TONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on your baby boy! It seems like everyone is having a boy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute. I had a blast last weekend, hopefully we can all get together again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...has it been two years since I was at fat camp already?

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a happy day filled with great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just when you start keeping a blog, I go and get distracted with all things summer and start missing out on all the great things you are posting. I enjoyed catching up it all tonight though. I am so excited for you guys to have a baby, and how fun that it's a boy. Boys are definitely FUN! More fun than I think can take sometimes, but is there anything better than getting going to bed each night thoroughly exhausted from too much fun? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute couple and again congrat's on the baby boy. I am soooo excited for you. Thanks and let me know if I can do anything for you too, you are a sweetheart!! After we move in September we should get together and hang out one Sunday for a bit or something. Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! Someday we will make it to two....hahahah...okok I'm lame, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete