Friday, December 11, 2009

Our Little Guy

My mom has had some fun (sometimes too much fun) taking pictures of our little guy this week. Every day she'll put him in a new outfit and snap some shots. Here are a few of my favorites . . .

For all those who know baby James as "Chuck"--this one is for you. Thanks to Brian's mom, he now has a toy truck named Chuck.

Some day he'll be excited about Christmas . . .

This is my personal favorite (Thanks, Mom!):

8 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Aren't moms the best...love the outfits too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is PERFECTION--He is ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness, he really is just a beautiful baby, congrats to you guys! OK and we totally need to talk/email about this whole new parenting thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is one beautiful baby!! That toy truck is hilarious! Don't worry, I will never call him that. :) So cute! Can't wait to see you guys one day, hopefully sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's cute. I like him. I like snuggling with him. And I think he likes snuggling with me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hang on to that kid! He is so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete