Thanks again, Dad! Next time you come hopefully the snow will stay away so we can actually get out of the house.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Adventures in Babysitting
Going back to work meant finding someone I trusted to watch little James. There is no one I trust more than my own dad. He graciously sacrificed a week of precious vacation time from work and flew out to watch his grandson. He'll never know how much this meant to me. I love you, Dad, and so does James!
James and my dad were buddies the whole week. My dad just has a way with little kids--I've never seen one that didn't absolutely adore him. JB was no exception.
Thanks again, Dad! Next time you come hopefully the snow will stay away so we can actually get out of the house.
Thanks again, Dad! Next time you come hopefully the snow will stay away so we can actually get out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh look at his smile! James' is SO cute! You have an amazing dad! Hope things are going well back at work.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! Cute! I just love those two guys!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I didn't know you went back to work. We have some serious catching up to do, blogs don't quite cut it :) james is ADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteYour dad is a cute grandpa! And James is so cute!! I can't wait to see you in June, hopefully!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have the greatest Dad, well, parents for that matter. I love how cute Dad is with him, he sure adores his grandsons!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you serious? What a great grandpa!
ReplyDeleteso cute! James is SUCH an adorable baby!
ReplyDeletep.s. happy almost birthday!!!