Rob treated us to Kona Grill for a belated birthday celebration for Andrea and I. I love nothing more than spending time with my siblings. Hopefully it won't be eight more months until we can all be together again. (Lorena and Michael, we missed you!)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Sweden is too far away . . .
Eight months! It has been over eight months since Rob moved to Sweden. It has been over eight months since I last saw him. That is far too long to go without seeing your only brother. And Sweden is too far away (and too expensive) to visit on a regular basis. I don't think I've ever been so happy to see him. I may or may not have cried tears of joy when he walked through my door. I knew when he left that I would miss him, but I guess I failed to realize just how much I would miss him. I loved loved loved watching him meet his new little nephew for the first time and we were all sad when it was time for him to leave. Three hours with a sibling you will probably only see once a year (maybe twice if we're lucky) for the next several years is just not enough time. I guess all I can do is hope he has more business trips in D.C. or that we win the lottery so we can afford to go to Sweden.

Rob treated us to Kona Grill for a belated birthday celebration for Andrea and I. I love nothing more than spending time with my siblings. Hopefully it won't be eight more months until we can all be together again. (Lorena and Michael, we missed you!)
Rob treated us to Kona Grill for a belated birthday celebration for Andrea and I. I love nothing more than spending time with my siblings. Hopefully it won't be eight more months until we can all be together again. (Lorena and Michael, we missed you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So fun last night to be together again, too bad that can't happen more often!
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteSo loving.... I am a fan of the family bonding. So I need to talk to you.... you are headed to my hometown state! Call me sometime!
ReplyDeleteHow fun you got to all get together. I have to admit 8 months sounds pretty good. I am on more of a 2 - 3 year seeing cycle with my brothers.
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been with you also! Hope you had a good birthday dinner.
ReplyDeleteRob says Chuck is so sweet and mellow. Hopefully it won't be too long till I meet him as well.