Monday, October 4, 2010

For my mom and sisters

Since my mom and sisters are constantly spoiling James with awesome outfits, I figured I better post some pictures of him in some of them so that they can see how cute he looks.

Also, in other updates, the little pipsqueek is officially 10 months old and started walking last month. He takes a lot of tumbles every day but has slowly but steadily increased his confidence and pace. I am proud of him but it also makes me kinda sad that he is already to this stage. Sigh.

Practicing his new walking skills in his new fall church shirt (still a little big):
His polo sweat suit Aunt Amy bought him when he was born--it's finally cool enough here for him to wear it, and just in time--he's already almost too tall for the pants.

His Nike sweat suit from Andrea--I swear, he looks 2-years-old in this outfit.

And, finally, he just got these winter jammies in the mail today from his grandma--just in time for cooler weather.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he's SO darn cute. I want to come play with him. Come visit me and Tobias! :) James will LOVE him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute cute! Do you think James would ever consider going for a (2 month) older lady in about 25 years? ;)

    I hope Tennessee is beginning to feel a little more like home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss him! He's so cute. His hand looks really large in the first picture. Kind of funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, very cute! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fashion show...an adorable model!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! He started walking early wow 10 months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little stud. He sure is a cutie. Yep, let's hear it for fat babies! I can't believe how big James is now-standing up in his crib! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's precious. I can't say it enough. When you're in Utah next, my house should be done enough so its safe for James to visit too. We can make warm vanilla bean cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brittany, you know if I didn't keep on top of Larkin she'd be spewing the F word at me in no time! ;) Ha. Are you liking TN any better these days? I'd be lying if I said I'm loving Surprise, AZ. I'm hopeful that it will get better when it cools down, but until then it's not so great. I cannot believe that James is already walking?! Where did your little baby go?? He is so handsome and I love all his little outfits. Makes me excited to have a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, he does look grown up in those pictures! He is soooo CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete