James loves to play with Brian's tennis rackets and he chases tennis balls all around our house. Even if I put the rackets away, he still manages to find them. Last weekend after Andrea and Nicki showed up (an awesome surprise), we took him to the tennis courts (I wish I had pictures of it). I thought he'd get bored and scream after five minutes, but he loved every second of it.

Yes, the kid still loves the binkies that they give the newborns at the hospitals (we're already in the weaning process, don't worry). Although the rackets are still bigger than he is, he drags them all over the place.

James is also fascinated with teeth. Probably because he STILL doesn't have any. He pokes his fingers in our mouths and likes to feel around whenever he gets the chance.

If he shares any of my interests, they are not readily apparent. We'll work on that.
I miss him.
ReplyDeleteMe too. And he doesn't have teeth yet? Is that normal!
ReplyDeleteIf he likes checking out teeth...a future dentist may be in the making or tennis star. I'm sure he'll definately get good lessons from his Dad.
ReplyDeleteI have had this exact thought before, except I worded mine something like, "did I contribute to him at ALL?" It's a good thing I like my boy's dad so much, or I might be annoyed.
ReplyDeleteHe's really REALLY cute. You know that, right?
ReplyDeleteAwe.. your little one is growing up, he is so handsome! Isn't it fun?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny boy!
ReplyDelete