It was a good day complete with semi-sleeping in (James sleeping until almost 8, followed by two naps later in the day), Brian being post-call and therefore getting most of the day off, an awesome foot massage by a random Chinese man, lots of J-Crew from my siblings (they know me well), many phone calls from wonderful friends and family, dinner at my new favorite restaurant in Knoxville, finding out we're getting back every cent we paid in last year's taxes and then some, and lots of hugs (and a slobbery kiss) from my sweet little boy.
And just to make you smile, a picture of this darling child. I love, love, love this boy! He learns a new word just about every day but today's word is my favorite in awhile. Today he learned how to say "salsa." He takes a chip, asks for the salsa and then proceeds to dip it like a pro. Definitely my son.
Love that you had a good day...love that James knows to ask for salsa, he's being trained right.
ReplyDeleteYay for turning a year older. Ha! I love you sis and I'm glad you had a good birthday. Will you keep these posts coming, with lots of pictures? So glad he has Candrian in him.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie patootie! Happy Birthday!!! (if it counts, I thought about you on Monday, just never made it to the computer...)
ReplyDeleteI miss that cute kid. Glad he knows what's good for him and is hooked on salsa already.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stud. He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! I was just thinking the other day that your birthday was sometime this month, but couldn't remember exactly when. I hope you had a happy, happy day! Love you girl~
ReplyDelete