I love the way this kid looks when he wakes up in the morning. You can make fun of us for using one of those halo-sleep sacks. Someone in our house is still afraid of putting blankets in his crib(hint: it's not me). I'm not sure James would be able to fall asleep without it though. In the mornings he'll often walk around wearing it like a cape.
This little tri-stacker toy is the best five bucks I ever spent. It entertains James (and any other kid that comes to our house) for hours. I got it on clearance at Marshalls and I wouldn't have given it a second glance if James hadn't kept reaching for it, but I'm glad I gave in because I'm not sure what we ever did without it.
Lastly, I'm not normally one to advertise my birthday, because who does that? But tomorrow I hit the big 3-0. I go back and forth between wanting to cry and wanting to celebrate. I'll let you know what actually ends up happening (actually, if it's crying I'll probably keep it to myself). Why is getting older so hard/weird/uhg/dramatic/dreaded!?! I know it's an inevitable part of life but sometimes I wish we could hit a pause button if we'd like to stay a certain age for longer than is standard if we're happy with the way it is going. My late 20s have been good to me and I don't think staying in them longer is too much to ask!
So, happy Valentine's Day to everyone and happy birthday to Andrea, my favorite person in the whole wide world. I wish you could be here with me so we could turn this weird new age together.
Yay I'm the first one to wish you Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteJames is getting so big, what a cutie. You reminded me that Braden stole a car from nursery last week, but I forgot to take it back....oops. I love that you still use a sleep sack, makes it easier! How big do they make those...?
Happy birthday, chica!
ReplyDeletePS- 8 teeth at once?! I didn't even know that was possible. Hang in there, Richmans.
Love Jame's tongue out for serious concentration!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be there to bake you a cake and tend James so you could go out with Brian and enjoy your big bithday...have a great day!
I've been thinking about you Brittany! Happy birthday! I'm right there with you - getting older stinks. Hope you have a great day and James is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of insulted that you stated for everyone to see that Andrea is your favorite person in the whole wide world. just saying...
ReplyDeleteHappy BIrthday! have a great day! love and miss you! it was so nice seeing this past summer!
ReplyDelete30 is the new... something. But, whatever it is, I like it. I hope you like it too. Happy birthday dear girl!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! Teething is the pits! He's such a cutie! I can't believe how fast our little boys are growing. And happy belated birthday to you! I'm with ya on the getting older thing. I told Jon that I stop at 29! So next year I'm turning 29 and the year after that and the year after that until eventually I just forget my real age...how's that for dealing with it?! ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww, I love his Pj's by the way and sleeper sack :) Baylor has the same Pjs and I still put Baylor in a sleeper sack too. Although, I've had to start ordering online cause stores for some reason don't carry Xlarge, lol. He is so cute and getting so big. My favorite age is 1 yr to 2 yrs old, it is so fun! Hope you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated birthday. I hope you got to do something fun!!
ReplyDelete