We've had a lot of family visit over the past couple of months and I've failed to write anything about any of them.
In mid-June, Brian's parents visited and we all took a trip to Hilton Head prior to Brian's brother graduating from the UT Oral Surgery program (since he graduated, we're now family-less in the South. If anyone wants to change that, we'd gladly welcome it.). Hilton Head was beautiful and a much needed vacation for everyone. The first night we were there, however, poor James took a dive off the bed and right into the sharp corner of a nightstand. He now has an ugly little scar at the corner of his right eye. Thank goodness we had an oral surgeon or two in the house.

James and his cousin Coleman had a blast pushing each other around in this new stroller Brian's mom bought James. I think they're both still learning what it means to "take turns."

The best part of the trip was the beach. I loved watching James experience his first beach visit. He loved it. Loved the water, loved the sand, loved the people, loved the shells, loved the creatures. Loved it all. And, of course, I loved that he loved it.



We had a great time with Brian's family and it was sad to see them all go. Luckily, we'll see them again next month.
And his other grandmother loves that he loves the beach!
ReplyDeletewhat a great picture of you Brittany with your little boy. Visitors are the best, huh?! Wish we lived closer so we could visit you.
ReplyDeleteLas Vegas has no stores that double coupons. Do you have stores that do? I sure do miss that about Kroger in Richmond!