Things I'm digging these days . . .
Cherry Lifesavers. Okay, so I've liked these forever but lifesavers are nearly impossible to find anymore (you can find them at Michaels craft store, oddly enough).
Zucchini: My garden is abounding in them these days. Needless to say, I've been looking up a lot of zucchini recipes lately. I've tried a few good ones already from my friend's food blog, but if anyone has any other tried and true zucchini recipes, please pass them along!
Cheese Curds: I'm not typically a big cheese person, but cheese curds I love. I'm upset that more stores don't sell them. The only place I've even found them in Tennessee is a Dairy/Cheese Farm 30 minutes away. But, man, they are good.
Zucchini: My garden is abounding in them these days. Needless to say, I've been looking up a lot of zucchini recipes lately. I've tried a few good ones already from my friend's food blog, but if anyone has any other tried and true zucchini recipes, please pass them along!
Cheese Curds: I'm not typically a big cheese person, but cheese curds I love. I'm upset that more stores don't sell them. The only place I've even found them in Tennessee is a Dairy/Cheese Farm 30 minutes away. But, man, they are good.
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. I know, I know. Suave? I got a free sample of it a few months ago and have been hooked ever since. It's incredible. Very few products work on my fine hair and it is a fraction of the price of other dry shampoos and actually smells good. Not having to wash my hair every single day has been awesome.
Books. Let me explain. I've been a book worm most of my life but since James came along, the habit went out the window. Now, I'm spending less time on the computer and more time reading. While on vacation, I read six books and since being home I've read six more. I feel like my old self again.
The Help. The movie. It's rare when a movie lives up to the book. This one was just what I pictured when I read the book and I loved every minute of it.
Pinterest. Thanks to my little sister, I am now totally addicted.
Facebook Scrabble. Thanks to my other sister, I am now totally addicted to this, too.
Facebook Scrabble. Thanks to my other sister, I am now totally addicted to this, too.
FoodGawker.com. Holy smokes. So much good looking food. I used to be really good at trying new recipes and have totally slacked off lately. This site has re-inspired me.
Mustela Double Action Stretch-Mark Lotion. It did the trick last time. Not a single stretch mark (that's probably tmi). Praying it works again this time around.
Due date, please! And congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Brittany, YAY!
ReplyDeleteYay Congrats! When are you due??? I've got to get me some of that stuff...my stomach is a zebra from last time...
ReplyDeletedid i miss the post where you announced your pregnancy? ha. congrats.
ReplyDeleteSly Brittany! Really Sly! Congrats to you! :)
ReplyDeleteha ha All good things. Tried and true. Except the stretch mark stuff. And I haven't seen Help yet.
ReplyDeleteI want to see The Help but your Dad does not...I'm excited for another grandchild! Does this mean the world is allowed to know?
ReplyDeleteHaha, way to sneak in saying your preggo! I kind of like it that way. I still need to see The Help, I can't wait to actually watch it! Love you sister.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Jamers will love having a little sibling around! How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Congrats again. I've tried the dry shampoo too. Love it. It was so good chatting the other day. Miss ya
ReplyDeleteSneaky, sneaking trying to throw that in at the end! Congratulations, so excited for you. Hope you're feeling good. Any good book recommendations?
ReplyDeleteYeah congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Brittany! I'll have to try that cream - maybe I won't get any new ones this time. So excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYay! So excited that you are pregnant! Congratulations! We need more information now, tho...please follow with a post providing details on due date, how you are feeling, etc...
ReplyDelete