Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday So Much to You!

Our little rascal turns TWO-years-old tomorrow. Man, how time flies.

While we were in Utah my mom spoiled him with a birthday party complete with a truck cake and presents from his aunts (we were sorry Uncle Rob had to go back to Sweden so soon, but so glad his Aunt Lorena and cousins got to stay).


One of my favorite things James says these days is "Thank you so much to you!" We love this kid more than we could ever articulate. Most people say things like "I can't believe our baby is two." But, I can definitely believe it. I feel like James been part of our lives forever and can hardly comprehend what life was like without him.

Thank you, Jamers, for providing so much joy and happiness to our lives. You are one loved kid.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little man, I feel like he's been around forever, too! I just love him, no's and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years! Crazy! I can't believe it's been that long! One day little James, we're totally gonna hang out again.

    ReplyDelete