Friday, November 4, 2011
Kids these days . . .
This little pipsqueak has a hard time sitting still. That's a major understatement even. While I certainly know that I survived my childhood without such luxuries, I'm sure glad we've got an iPad to keep this little guy entertained. Without it, I don't think we'd be able to go out to eat for at least 10 more years (Brian has issues getting a babysitter . . . tell me about it, I know). It worked like a charm tonight. He was up and down and crawling all over the place until we pulled this baby out. He didn't make a peep and barely moved a muscle the rest of the night. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Brian won't get a babysitter? That's funny. You're kid is going to be one of those kids who won't let go of their parents when it's time for kindergarten. :)
ReplyDeleteI love what you write, your James is growing up so fast! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes? I PADS are great babysitters!
ReplyDelete