Saturday, May 5, 2012
My Livy Girl
I wish I could just sit and stare at this beautiful little girl all day long like I did her brother. I love her expressive eyes, the way she purses her lips, and that adorable double chin kills me.
Next week she'll be two months old. Dang. Where did the time go? Changes I've noticed the last couple weeks: she started to smile real smiles. I love it. She cries/fusses a lot less (not that she did a ton before anyway) and is all in all quite a pleasant baby. She's sleeping longer stretches--the most she's gone so far is 7 hours, but usually she'll just go 5 or 6 every night. She poops way less. Thank goodness. James never pooped or peed on me. Not once. I can't even count how many times it has happened with Livy. I never knew that was an issue with girls.
She's a great napper. Put her somewhere comfortable once she's been awake an hour or two and she'll zonk out in seconds. She's already started to form a predictable schedule. She generally naps and goes to bed around the same time these days.
She went to church for the first time last week and we put her in this darling newborn dress a friend gave her (the only one that currently fits her). She looked lovely.
For as beautiful as she is, she's got some funny, very unfeminine qualities. She is a deep throat grunter, a snorter, and a yelper and we love her dearly. James lovingly refers to her as "My Livy Livy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alivia is precious. I also really love her hair!
ReplyDeleteLook at that pretty girl! Squeeze her for me, would you?
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! She already looks like she's grown a ton.
ReplyDeleteDang, that is NOT the same baby I saw a few weeks ago, she's so darling!
ReplyDelete