As if James isn't growing up too fast, his little sister is quickly heading down the same road.
She'll be a year old next month. I wish I could say this year sped by, but with how little sleep I've had, it has actually been one long year. Regardless, I sure love this girl.
She's starting to talk a little more. She can now say "Mom," "Dad," and "More." I can't wait for the day she says "James." She also signs "more" which is super cute. She still loves food. Every time we go to the grocery store she signs "more" every aisle we turn down. It's kind of funny.
She started officially walking last month. She'll only crawl now if she's super tired, which is a lot these days. The poor girl has been so sick. We've had two trips to the doctor in the last 48 hours. She got the horrible runny nose we've all had but to top it off she also caught a nasty infant virus (Roseola?). She had a terribly high fever (up to 103.7 one night), earaches, a sore throat, a cough and today developed a rash. Poor kid. Just in time for us to leave town for three weeks. Awesome.
All I have to say is thank goodness for tylonel. It saved us. She has been waking up every two hours the last few nights, but without the meds I don't know if she would have slept at all. She was so uncomfortable I was usually up half the night just rocking her little fevered body. She totally broke my heart.
Here's to a better March and no more sickness/doctor's visits! We'll be in Utah most of the month for Brian's sisters weddings. I'm excited to be there but not excited for the additional lack of sleep that usually comes with vacations!
Sorry about Livy being so sick :( Lillie had roseola back in Nov/Dec. I took her to the ER thinking she was allergic to the penicillin she was on. I hope Livy recovers quickly!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that blue polka dot dress. So precious! Can't wait to see your cute kids!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Can't believe she's almost ONE! Hope March is better for you guys.
ReplyDeleteBoo for sick kids, I'm sorry. I hope your trip goes well. I'm jealous Andrea is coming to see you guys this weekend.
ReplyDeleteOoooh sick kids are the worst! I mean not them but the fact that they are sick. We've had our fair share of that lately, too. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete