Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good things in the middle

The box doesn't lie. There are, indeed, good things in the middle of this delicious cereal. Oh's used to be my #1 requested cereal when I was a little girl (aside from that ice cream cone cereal--oh boy, does anyone out there remember those?). Not very many stores sell them anymore but when I find one that does, I stock up. I probably hadn't had this cereal in over a year. Until this morning, that is. They tasted so good I poured myself another bowl after I had finished my first. And then another. And then maybe another. I couldn't help myself. I had forgotten how good they are! Seriously, if you haven't tried these, go get yourself a box!

6 comments:

  1. AGREE! This cereal is seriously amazing. About a year ago I searched all over Richmond for it and the Chapmans finally found the cereal for me - it's just that yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cereal! I bet I haven't had them in a good 20 years (am I seriously old enough to say that?!).

    And let's definitely hang out. How does your Friday look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that is how we gain weight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depressing thing, I'm ALLERGIC to Oh's now...they have oats in them. How tragic is that?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love that cereal and I owe it all to your family! Your mom even gave me a bunch for my wedding present! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! Oh's are my FAVE cereal too! Cute blog, I'll be back to visit!

    ReplyDelete