Monday, April 26, 2010

Norfolk

After our visit to Norfolk this weekend one main thought crossed my mind: why have we not gone to Norfolk before!?! I was mad at myself for just now discovering how awesome this city is with only a month or so left here (oh, I'll be back of course, you can trust me on that one!). It was just my kind of city, complete with a Nautical museum, a decommissioned battle ship (the U.S.S. Wisconsin), a waterfront, and of course, experiencing the Spirit of Norfolk with some great friends . . .(It was a little windy and chilly that day so we had to leave James below the deck for most of the ride.)







(Us, the Bennetts, Nielsons, Westovers, and Sanfords)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you loved Norfolk -- that's where Joe and I met so it has a special place in our hearts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family! James is getting so big! I can't wait to see him!
    Have you ever heard of Penzey's Spices? They have a store in Richmond. My grandma loves them and we ordered some for my dad for Christmas. One more thing to check out before you leave...

    ReplyDelete