Adventures in the hills of Tennessee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!! Those are cute pictures! He's a good dad. :)
I just text him happy birthday. I hope he has the same number still. Hope you guys had fun in Atlanta!!
Brian's just a yound one! Glad you got to have a break from Knoxville!
I ment young! OOPS!
Happy B-day! Love all the pics! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the fall season. Miss you!
from Lorena and Rob - hey Brian, happy birthday! we were talking about your birthday the night before it as we went to bed, and then totally spaced it...sorry! hope you had a fun day. love the pics with you and james.
Happy birthday Brian!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!! Those are cute pictures! He's a good dad. :)
ReplyDeleteI just text him happy birthday. I hope he has the same number still. Hope you guys had fun in Atlanta!!
ReplyDeleteBrian's just a yound one! Glad you got to have a break from Knoxville!
ReplyDeleteI ment young! OOPS!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day! Love all the pics! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the fall season. Miss you!
ReplyDeletefrom Lorena and Rob - hey Brian, happy birthday! we were talking about your birthday the night before it as we went to bed, and then totally spaced it...sorry! hope you had a fun day. love the pics with you and james.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Brian!
ReplyDelete