After Brian's family left last month, my family followed shortly behind. James was in a sassy mood with all the visitors, but loved having so many people to play with him. His Grandma bought him a sprinkler ball, took him on a boat tour of Knoxville, built endless domino towers just so he could knock them down, etc. His Grandpa even showed up a few days after everyone and he was definitely in heaven then.



Apparently this is the site of the home of the author of "Secret Garden." Who knew? Good book, by the way. Just in case someone out there is debating reading it.

James is a daddy's boy these days. He can be in a bad mood all day and as soon as Brian gets home from work, he's as happy as can be.

He's also super into giving kisses these days. I dread the day he grows out of it.

Pretty much Jamers favorite person on the planet, besides his dad, is his Aunt Andrea. We're pretty lucky she lives close enough to visit us on a regular basis.
sad, I don't get to see him enough for him to really even know who I am. I don't like that. We must live by each other...although, probably not for a good seven more years, and James will be nine...weird!
ReplyDeletePretty sure he's my favorite person on the planet too.
ReplyDeleteFunstuff! I wish we lived close enough to visit. Wasn't moving NEAR San Fran good enough!? ahaha
ReplyDeletewhat sweet little boy kisses! So glad your family came to visit, how fun!
ReplyDelete