I pulled out the infant car seat today and James climbed right on in and made himself at home. It's hard to believe he ever really fit in that thing. With how fast this boy grows it's no wonder he didn't even make it to his first birthday before we had to upgrade. It'll be kinda weird to see another little baby using it, but ready or not, only a day and a half to go!
(Uh, yeah, he needs a hair cut.)
(One-week-old)
(James at the James River. Three-months-old)
(I'm so glad that binky is long gone. I think he's 8-months here)
(Trying a dried mango from Aunt Andrea. Ten-months-old, I think)
(Comfortable, James? Two-years-old here)
He's such a cute boy! Are you getting induced?
ReplyDeleteThey grow too fast! I hope everything goes smoothly and can't wait to hear the news about your baby girl. We'll be thinking about you guys! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI miss that little guy. Whose not so little any more.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Brittany! I remember the same feelings before having Larkin - how in the world could I love another?! It's pretty amazing. I'm excited for you and can't wait to see your little girl! xo
ReplyDeletefrom Lorena:
ReplyDeleteGood luck! You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, it's only a day (a few hours) away!!!
ReplyDelete