
My brother and sister-in-law welcomed this cute little guy into the world on Saturday. I would love nothing more than to see him in person and hold him in my arms for a few hours, but that's kind of hard when his parents decided to move to Sweden right before he was born!

(Michael Robert Candrian; 6 lbs, 6 oz.)
While I inherited some nieces and nephews when I married Brian, this is the first on the Candrian side so it has a somewhat different feeling/meaning to me. Congrats to Rob and Lorena (I hear Lorena did an awesome job, natural birth and all)! Hopefully I can see this little guy before he grows up!
He's so cute. I'm hoping this means it's impossible for Candrian's to have ugly children...pressures on! :)
ReplyDeleteha ha. nice comment Amers. Such a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all! Being an aunt is so much fun.
ReplyDeleteWe all have to figure out a time for a summer vacation...by then the boys will both be crawling & babbling!
ReplyDeleteOh, he is so cute and so tiny! Babies are the best. I bet it's making you excited. Can't wait for your little one to arrive!
ReplyDelete