I never understood how parents could welcome a baby into the world without having a name picked out well in advance. However, with only weeks to go before the arrival of our little guy, I now understand how that is possible. A few months ago, I was almost positive what this kid's name was going to be but now I am having second thoughts and am completely confused and unsure.
Out of pure desperation, yesterday Brian and I decided to ask his Sunbeam class what they thought our little boy's name should be. There was a clear consensus (and they were all quite serious): Bubba.
I have no idea where five 3-year-olds came up with the name Bubba, but Bubba Richman kind of has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
No! Moral, don't listen to 3 year olds with something that important
ReplyDeleteBubba... I think that could grow on me.
ReplyDeleteWould you dress him in a lot of wife beaters and cut-off shorts?
Bubba "Chuck" Richman. That works
ReplyDeleteHmm...he'd be so awesome when he got older, with just his name alone.
ReplyDeleteThis is like our "say the name and see if he kicks" scheme but WORSE because you're letting 3-year olds determine the name! Ha!
ReplyDeleteCarter was called Bubby for the longest time and right now Braden is called Beebers. I don't even think he responds to Braden. I think Bubba is perfect!! :)
ReplyDeletewrite me on my blog to tell me when you are due!! I can't wait!!! Names are HARD
ReplyDeleteI'm liking Bubba. Too funny.
ReplyDelete