Brian has already had his last ever intramural basketball game, finished the last part of his dental boards and has already, I am pretty sure, mentally checked out.
(Thanks, Lindsay for letting me "borrow" this from your blog:)

And finally, just for kicks, a picture of little Jamers at 4 months. He's not so sure about this bumbo business ...
Brittany - James is soooooooooo cute. How is he already 4 months?! What a precious boy!
ReplyDeleteOh the bumbo. Do you think they make those in adult sizes? HAHA
ReplyDeleteHum, give him a toy to hold or suck on...he looks bored!
ReplyDeleteOh James just looks thrilled to be in the Bumbo! He's getting so big. Good luck with packing and moving!
ReplyDeleteThat Bumbo was bought with lots of love. Just tell him Aunt Megan bought and he'll change his mind. Love you!
ReplyDelete30 rock. Nerds.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, cute little JB! I miss that boy. Can he roll over yet? Michael is showing him up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling picture of the little man! Clara Jo is a fan of the bumbo but not for a long period of time! I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast. I fed little Clara Jo her first cereal and almost cried of sadness afterwards! Grow up Sommer! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun. Good luck with all of the changes you guys have coming up after Brian's graduation. I thought the pics of the visit with the monkey were pretty funny. I can just picture how you would respond to meeting a monkey, and it makes me giggle. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it is April either? When did this happen? James is sooo darling and growing so fast!! It's going to be sad to see you guys leave the Ward! You will be missed!
ReplyDelete